Security personnel needed urgently at the coca cola company.
We are currently looking to hire the services of professional security personnelat the coca cola company. Security personnel are responsible for securing the lives and properties of the people. Some other responsibilities they are to fulfill include: inspecting the surroundings and tools, overseeing surveillance equipment, protecting the company from loses and damages by reporting any irregular events or observations, maintaining a safe and secure environment, etcetera.
The best candidate for this position must be alert, security conscious, and disciplined.
- Patrol the environment regularly.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Checking surveillance cameras and reporting any irregularities to the management.
- Look into doubtful incidents, behaviors, and the likes.
- Arrest or evict perpetrators and trespassers from the building.
- Follow the organization’s policy and legal regulations.
- Grant people and vehicle entry and exit permission to/from the building.
- Write and submit reports on every questionable activity.
- Submit the reports on the surveillance activities every day.
- Answer to alarms in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure all exits are safe.
- Be vigilant and alert always.
- Call for help when necessary.
- Use detecting devices to screen people before permitting them into the building.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous work experience in the domain is relevant.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Registered as security personnel.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work with a team is crucial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- In-depth understanding of legal rules on security and public security.
- Strong observation and reporting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of first aid.