Accountant needed urgently at the Apple store.
We are recruiting personnel for the position of an accountant at the Apple store. An accountant manages, prepares, and examines financial records. Some of the other responsibilities an accountant fulfills include: confirming statements to ensure its accuracy, examine account systems and account books, handle and maintain financial records, and etcetera.
The best candidate for this position must be certified, has excellent mathematical and analytical skills. Ultimately, s/he must be detail-oriented.
- Ensure the financial records comply with laws and regulations.
- Handle and maintain financial records.
- Examine account systems and account books to get updated.
- Confirm statements to ensure its accuracy.
- Make resourceful suggestions to the management on how to reduce costs and enhance profits.
- Make the best recommendations to the management.
- Handle the reconciliation of the organization’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Manage the analysis of employee payments.
- Professionally manage the organization’s income and payment accounts.
- Create the organization’s financial records through the income and expenditure accounts.
- Give auditing services to enterprises and people.
- Increase the effectiveness of the business where money is involved.
- Compute the owed taxes and set up tax returns while ensuring it complies with reporting, payment, and the other tax necessities.
- Evaluate account for inconsistencies and reconcile disparity.
- A degree in accounting is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting rules.
- Previous work experience in the domain is relevant.
- Computer literate.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Active learning and clerical knowledge.
- Organizational skills.