Office receptionists needed urgently
We are recruiting personnel for the position of receptionist. Receptionists are the first point of contact for guests; thus, they are always obliged to leave an impressive impression. Some of the tasks performed by the receptionists include: responding to customers’ inquiries about the product and services of the company, receive and welcome visitors, scheduling appointments, keeping records, ordering the front office supplies, booking traveltrips and accommodations ,amongst other office duties.
The best candidate for this position must be smart, have excellent communication skills, and always display a high sense of professionalism.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries about the company’s product and services in a professional manner.
- Receive and welcome visitorsprofessionally.
- Update calendars, and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Direct visitors to their appropriate destination.
- Ensure the receptionist area is neat and organized.
- Update records on office expenses and costs.
- Order front office supplies.
- Carry out some clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, faxing, and the likes.
- Book travel trips and accommodations.
- Oversee and monitor logbook and issue badges to visitors.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mails.
- Provide customers with essential and accurate information.
- Receive and forward calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Previous work experience in the domain is required.
- A degree in office management or related field is relevant.
- Time- management skills.
- The ability to multitask is crucial.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service discernment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- The ability to display a high sense of professionalism is essential.
- Smart and efficient.