Sales attendant urgently needed at ShopRite.
There is recruitment for the position of sales attendantsat shoprite. The sales attendants are obliged to fulfill tasks such as: providing excellent customer service, sell the company’s products and services to customers, answer customers’ inquiries, and get stocks from the store when it is not available on the shelf, direct customers to the right location, and etcetera.
The perfect candidate for this position must have excellent customer understanding and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, the candidate must be goal-driven.
- Sell the company’s product and service in an utmost professional manner.
- Answer to customers’ inquiries and provide them with necessary information.
- Direct customers to the right location they are heading.
- Arrange and sets stocks on shelves.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meet and exceed the company’s set deadlines.
- Get the products from the stockroom when they are not on shelves.
- Routinely prepare sales reports.
- Oversee and fix customers’ appointments with the sales personnel.
- Conduct market surveys.
- Get ready the reports of the surveys for the sales personnel.
- Work hand in hand with sales personnel to meet customers’ needs.
- Mark tickets and prices.
- Receive and handle customers’ complaints professionally.
- Take a detailed list of the items on hand and order supplies.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of existing customers are smoothly run.
- Bring in new customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience in the field is essential.
- Excellent customer service discernment.
- The ability to work with a team is crucial.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Friendly and resourceful.